Thursday, December 16, 2010

General statement on shipping fees:

Items are normally shipped within one week of order, usually sooner. I ship from a small remote rural post office with limited service so your package might take a day or two longer to reach you than it would from a big city.

Buy-It-Now Buttons
If you click on a BuyItNow button, you can see the shipping charge for any given print, for the Lower 48 states. Other locations may be more expensive to ship to - please call me to order if you don't live in the Lower 48. 

Domestic shipments:
- I use U.S. Mail for just about all items. Really large items such as framed large prints will probably go out UPS.

Shipping framed items with glass: Bright Eyes cat prints framed with feathers include glass. All other framed items are shipped without glass, unless otherwise noted. Glass can damage a painting or print if it shatters in transit. The larger the work, the more risky and expensive it is to ship it with glass.

Packing: I ship most of my med. and large prints in tubes now. You will want to unpack them immediately upon receipt so that the papers will have a better chance of full recovery.

Rush shipment, air or overnight shipment, 2-day, 3-day, oversized, special packing, international, Alaska/Hawaii shipping will result in extra costs. Tell me what you need and when you need it delivered, and I will certainly try to accommodate your wishes. Note that your art is coming from a remote rural area which by its very nature usually requires an extra day of shipping. Winters can be difficult; snow and ice may also be a factor.

I ship from Zip Code 54655.



Shipping is FREE for Commissioned Watercolor Portraits.







____________________________________________________________
Janet L. Wissmann, Watercolorist
Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin
« home page www.janetwissmann.com
____________________________________________________________

page updated January 2016






















.